91-94 B-13 options

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:04:53 -0600

OMG?

several things come to mind after reading this

1. you must be whipped if you think you have to unlock her door first, so
that in a fight, you are going to not walk to her side, but just to your
side of the car
2. do you have your name on the left side of the car on the window, and
her's on the passenger side?  and if so, did she have you get her name in a
bigger font, but you weren't sure why?
3. if I was to walk thru your appt., how many things are there for the
simple reasons of "honey, it will look cute"?

I'm just playing with you.