2003 Nissan commercials

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:44:21 -0600

Personally I like the Z commercial with the license plates. Kind of an
enthusiast feel to it and a communion with all iterations of the model. And
the end with the 350 and no plate... brilliant... just waiting to be made
your own.

The Frontier commercials... figure who they might be geared towards and they
make sense.. same goes for the Xterra..

The Maxi Pad commercials.. I like the peeling paint one... ever just floored
that car? You almost get that sensation. Wouldn't mind having a brushed
aluminum Maxima... give it a aerospace feel..

The Shift_ campaign is good, especially the G35 coupe one, now they just
need one with the SpecV and a classic to bring the line together.. and
Shift_ is sooo metaphoric too...:^}
Anywho... what do I know... I was just History major.. not marketing..
Brian
92 SE_R
"loves to Shift_"