SHIFT_2004

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:39:18 -0600

 Have ya tried fitting someone in the back seat of the G35 Coupe ? Its not a
big deal when U have small kids, but once they grow up........ G35 sedan
with 6spd and retunned coupe ECU is a much nicer alternative plus it should
be just as fast as a sedan. 02-03 Maxima will give a WRX a very good run in
the 1/4, on the highway... Max will leave the WRX. The lag in the WRX plus
less HP will show. AWD is what helps the WRX off the line but then ya start
catching them. I had a nice run with a WRX already in my moded 01 Max 5spd
on the highway... pulled on him every time by few cars. Still think VQ
engines are bad ass motors, shieet best V6 for 8 years runing now !
Mike Jez- loves his VQ powered Max like nothing else... good thing wife
dunno.
01 Max with fresh carbon fiber hood :) bling bling.