Clutch, Etc. Pricing

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:12:40 -0600

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 04:02:00PM -0600, Wayne Cox wrote:

> Check the archives; I put one in Lisa's NX a few months back.

I do remember that.

> I don't know about "fits anything".  The parts listings suggest the B15
> parts are different from the B13 / 14.  There's been discussion of the "key
> value" clutch vs individual parts.  Some guys say it's inferior.

Well, I have not seen comments about inferior; I've seen plenty of
references to "get the Key Value part," though.  The full clutch kit, by
the way, is indeed listed to fit everything ('91+ Sentra, NX2000, 200SX,
etc.)  If you didn't use the clutch kit, then you're not having trouble
with *this* pressure plate, are you? (Quest for knowledge, not calling
you out. :))

It doesn't suprise me at all that the parts listings are different, but
I will say that the *last* time I was there, the parts list didn't show
an updated P/N for my brake pads; those had to be looked up as per the
TSB.  Maybe the parts for the 13/14 haven't been updated, maybe the
computer just doesn't list the fact that 30xxx-53Jxx (whatever it was for
a B15) supercedes the 13/14 p/n's.  Just a WAG.

> >  - Airbox Assembly (Upper and Lower, no Resonator or Midpipe) - $162.58
> >I screwed up my airbox assembly when doing a ghetto WAI

> I've got a spare I'd sell.  Contact me off list.

For a B15 with an SR20DE? :)  Not going to do it any time soon, but thanks
for the mention. :)

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |