Clutch, Etc. Pricing

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:02:00 -0600

At 03:45 PM 10/29/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>The big one was the clutch disc.  It's been said time and time and time
>again that the B15's disc is most excellent for N/A and even low-end turbo
>and N2O cars

Check the archives; I put one in Lisa's NX a few months back.  I posted all
the part numbers and prices for the B15 disk / B13 plate.  Also some
impressions (I think the feel is strange, and some other issues.)

>Nissan has a "new" clutch kit, which is listed to fit basically anything
>from '91-up with an SR20DE powerplant  - New Key Value Disc

I don't know about "fits anything".  The parts listings suggest the B15
parts are different from the B13 / 14.  There's been discussion of the "key
value" clutch vs individual parts.  Some guys say it's inferior.

>  - Airbox Assembly (Upper and Lower, no Resonator or Midpipe) - $162.58
>I screwed up my airbox assembly when doing a ghetto WAI

I've got a spare I'd sell.  Contact me off list.

    -Wayne  91 NK2k,  93 NX2k,  92 SE-R-Parts-Car