SHIFT_2004

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:36:11 -0600

This would be the time to get a new Maxy :) The new model will be fuggly,
heavy and more upscale- towards Avalon size. How can ya go wrong with a 22K
dollar 6spd low 14 sec sport sedan :) I too just got the new Nissan add and
it looks bad ass, love the new Z-car, drove it few days ago. Too bad I need
a rear seat for the kids. Maybe Nissan will shitcan the QR for a SR in the
next SE-R.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima redlined daily since day one, no check eng lites, no oil burning
problems, no break in period.... 38K miles on front brakes, 36K on the OE
clutch- felt little weak but no slipping, oil changes, 5 sets of tires, 42K
trouble free miles.
90 Max 300K miles...so far needed one tranny due to exploding clutch- OE
still !
93 SE-R soon with a new wireing harness <--- money pit.