Made a rear strut tower brace for my classic

Ben Baird ben@polycore-usa.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:06:22 -0500

Nice work Omer.  If you don't mind I would love a copy of that template when
you get it.  Unless you wanna fab like 20 of them and sell them?.  Very nice
work either way though.  You also mentioned you have the Gen2 Hyperco's.
Could you give an overall impression of the upgrade with the springs, with
and without the STB.  I have the RTR rear STB, AGX's and am waiting for my
Gen2's to get here so I am interested in your impressions and observations.

TIA,

Ben H. Baird
'91 SE-R
'92 SE-R

<Omer F. Khan wrote>:

I finally got around to making a rear stb for my classic.  Turned out to be
very simple and easy and just about anyone with a welder and a home depot
near
by could do it.

I have pictures at:
http://earth.vol.com/~ohm/rearstb