b-13 wheel caps

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:52:54 -0500

Thanks to all who replied. I guess that spray paint is the answer, I was
just afraid of looking ghetto with mismatched center cap colors...
although... black center caps on silver wheels with a black body would look
cool huh?
Gonna re-check se-r.net again for Ron's FAQ... I guess I missed that.

Brian
think Dupli-Color's Aluminum was on the recommended list.  I've used it and
a couple others over the years on several cars.  Scotch-brite and dish soap
in the kitchen are good for knocking off what's left of the crappy paint.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car