Brake Fluid

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:09:29 -0500

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 10:11:26PM -0500, Roderick Tse wrote:

> is he talking about?  I want to know if anyone has any recommendations on
> brake fluid?  As in manufacturer? Specifications? and personal experience or

Valvoline SynPower is good stuff.  Pretty high boiling point, really
good moisture accumulation characteristics.  I'm sure you can find
better, but Valvoline has always done me really well.  Bleed it twice a
year, and you're good to go for a long time to come.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |