Who wants to trade?

Christian Acuff traceme10@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:34:26 -0500

I am willing to trade any here a sr20det ecu for a ecu from a 95-97 ser
5-spd, so that I can have it sent to Jim Wolf. This would be a straight
up trade and all you would have to pay for is shipping. I want to make
this trade because I am in dire straits to get my car back, it has been
gone for 2 months, and its getting very old not having a car. Please
contact me if you would like to trade via email, or even better just call
me. Call me collect if you have to. My number is 214-369-0852    Oh and
by the way I was unsubscribed from the mailing list, I have re-subscribed
but I am awaiting moderator approval, so please email me directly. Thank
you.

Robert Acuff