PLEASE HELP (CAPE OF GOOD HOPE)

ABBA ABACHA abba70@ecplaza.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:07:16 -0500

 PLEASE HELP!!!                                                         22nd
oct. 2002

Dear sir,

I am Abba  Abacha, the son of the late Nigeria Head of States, who died on
the8th July 1998.During the regime of my father, so much mis-management of
funds took place by somany people in his government, The new government is
presently investigating allthese and has presently arrested and detained some
of my fathers closeassociates, the government even went as far as confiscating
all our wealth andproperties leaving us with no money to survive. Our family
attorney has revealed to me that my father stocked (USD$ 12.5m) somebulk
amount of money and deposited it with Central Bank Of Nigeria, and that Iwas
named the next of kin to this effect. This money is kept in a coded
accountwith the Central Bank of Nigeria(C.B.N) The said fund arose from
anover-inflated contract executed for the Government of Nigeria by some
foreigncontractors and the contract in question was fully executed and
commissionedduring the era of my father as president.
The Contractor has been fully paidleaving the over-invoiced sum floating in a
numbered(coded) account at the C.B.N awaiting claim upon presentation of
ownership details which include the accesscode and the contract number. I am
now looking for a trusted person whois into business that will be my partner,
and also assist me to invest the fundsin a business that will be profitable to
us,because no member of the abachafamily is allowed to travel anywhere right
now.If you are willing to participate please contact me through
e-mail;ababaha@ecplaza.netso that I will give you all the details. I promise
you that you will be highly rewarded.I await your response

Thank you very much.Regards
Abba Hamed Abacha