My car sprung a leak, Help!!

joel armstrong yesous2@comcast.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:38:42 -0500

I stopped to get gas tonight, I lifted my
hood to check my oil as I always do and
hey the hose that runs to the back of my
motor from the fire wall is leaking! The hose
that is behind the motor (black) at the bottom
not the top one is leaking antifreeze :-( Is this
a bad thing? I got home from the gas station
without the car overheating, but as soon as I
parked it, it started leaking again. It's to dark to
do anything now but let it finish letting off steam.
I have the GTIR motor so is my B14 FSM going to
be any help to me tomorrow? How bad is this?
Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks peeps.  Joel

Joel & Viola Armstrong
Walk by Faith not by Sight!