How do you take a torque convereter off? (AUTO)

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:39:59 -0500

1. take the 2 10mm bolts off the block off plate that resides on the
aluminum oil pan that is close to where the tranny would go.
2. remove the block plate  (it's black)
3. use a 14 or 17 mm socket to remove the bolts  (most of the time it's a
14mm) that hold the converter on there

(you will probably need to use a wrench to turn the crank bolt so that the
motor turns so that you can get to the six or so bolts that I am referring
to)

JGY
(know nothing about blower resistors)