Hypercoil springs and AGX's installed

Chris Scarpulla sr20de@optonline.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:54:54 -0500

Hey Jack,

When measuring fender gap, you want to measure from hub center straight up
the bottom of the center of the fender lip. Doing it this way eliminates
tire diameter from the measurement.

My car sits just about perfectly level, 3 corners are exactly the same
height, but my driver side front is a little high. It was the same way with
the ProKits. All measurements were made on my buddy's driveway when I did
the swap, and I haven't tried to measure at a different location to check
for level ground. Maybe I'll do that later this week.

I have before/after pictures of each fender gap with a tape measure that I
can upload to the forum, but it's down tonight for some reason. I will
mention that my AGX's were installed approx 9 months ago and have maybe 5
or 6k miles on them. I also need to remeasure the car to see if it's
settled since installing the springs.

I'll put the pics up tomorrow.

Chris