368 WHP, My car sucks!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:12:50 -0500

With specific fuel I can advance my distrubtor a lot
then back timing out using consult on the dyno
quickly.

I happend to be using VP C12 which is more of a
oxygenated high compression NA fuel than a turbo fuel.
 For turbos it sucks and the motor was not too happy.

My fuel air ratio is in the low 12's on my race fuel
map but I could not run it with this fuel, chart was
too ragged.  I think that this was costing me about 10
hp.

I pretty much port the crap out of my exhaust housings
nowdays, then extrude hone them afterwards.  I am
pretty sure that these 3 things are the reason why my
car sucks so much.

Mike
--- "Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta)" <Joe.Stewart@cox.com>