2.5' downpipe vs. 3' downpipe

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:29:26 -0500

I agree with Geo.
I used to try to convince people of this philosophy, but got tired of people
complaining that it's not "3inch all the way"
Simply to appease them, I will put a 3in all the way to the flange and
torch/hammer the pipe so you can get the nuts on the bolts

But if it was mine......I would do a 3 inch pipe reduced to 2.5.