Pics of Clean Silvia Swap

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:04:36 -0500

And we have a winna! I had the pleasure of seeing this car while visiting
Jay's shop, twice. The pictures don't do it justice. I almost wet my pants
when I saw the engine bay. And the exterior.... absolutely effing beautiful,
and again, the pictures do not do this justice.

Jay's got a fantastic reputation here in Tampa that has continue to grow.
Not only does he work on the Nissans, but also Hondas(no hating here) with a
growing cross segment of owners having mucho respect for him and his work.
Hell, last time I was there, he was even working on a Saab.

Glad you finally got the pictures posted, Jay.

Later,
Mark