Ok some se-r content, update on the next big thing, further SR20DE NA Development

Louis Rosanova lrosanova@rogers.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:22:15 -0500

> This is going to be a 94mm stroke with a block sleeved
> to 89mm for a displacement of around 2350cc.  It
> should be sort of like a QR25 that can still rev to
> around 7000-7500 rpm.

Mike,

What would be the pros and cons if the motor had a 92mm bore.  With 2499cc
instead of 2350cc I would think it would have even more torque, but I dont
know what negative effects it would have on its revability (is that a
word?).

The way I see it with all the mods you plan on doing the motor should easily
push 210whp.  I been thinking of also going the VE route, but a full out
SR20DE should make just as much power as a maxed out VE.  The only
difference might be in the bottom end.

Im really interested to see what damage a N1 head with a bored and stroked
bottom could do. Or even a 20VE with some really aggressive cams.  I also
remember reading that you could purchase the head of the 20VE from Nissan,
all you need is the part # ;)
Also any dyno #'s on the O2 Intake manifold?

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway