Ok some se-r content, update on the next big thing, further

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:00:47 -0500

>210 WHP ? hmm Andreas Miko aka DR DRE gots 200WHP with no stroker
cranks out of his 94 SE-R...

Several things here:

1: Is Andres readily making all of his parts and tuning available to the
public in a repeatable platform? Mike K is.

2: Displacement = torque. This thing is going to have a wider powerband
than a motor that just peaks at XX RPM. You have to remember there is
more to a HP graph than peak numbers.

3: I would imagine this motor is a test, what's next? I am guessing a
turbo motor.

4: Mike is going to be changing the rod ratio, moving the wrist pin, etc
and making the engine act a little different. Not sure what is doing
specifically, but I imagine knowing Mike K that he has something up his
sleeve.

5: Hell if you want to be that way then Mike could install a stock DET
and get the HP numbers he wants. But that's not the point at all.

Sometimes it's not about the destination, but getting there.

-Jay