Goodbye mailing list.

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:09:21 -0500

Okay,
I see many of your points. I was not trying to be trite. Sorry if it came
across that way. The glories of email.. doesn't catch the nuances of the
thought as much as speech.
Yes, you do do a very good job of posting stuff. Currently you probably are
one of the most prolific right now, I was merely being general in my
thoughts, trying to get others to realize what you were doing and what I was
saying. Many of us don't cross post, and some do. generally we don't. if we
want this list to be more productive and contributive then we, as members,
must step up to the task. Take the option of a slow death out of Larry's
hands.

Brian

, i.e.
that if the SE-R list cannot be *the* place, Larry would pack up his list
and go home.

-	that is first impression made from the statements given.

OK, so Larry is lying?
- I don't understand this line?

I don't see what I'm guilty of.
See above
Then perhaps you should listen to what you are being told and accept it for
truth.
Truth is perception

Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh.  I really don't.  Just believe what you're
being told.
Understood, but I am too stubborn and thick headed.:-)