Goodbye mailing list.

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:24:37 -0500

I agree also, this list is where I go to stay in
contact with everyone in the community that really
matters to me.

All of my friends from all over the country are here.

Although I don't post much anymore, its not that I
don't want to, its mostly a matter of time.  I spend
most of my personal on-line time on Nissan Performance
Magazine and updating se-r.net and sentra.net nowdays.

If I needed an answer to a problem, I would come here
first as the forums have way too much monkey content
for my taste.

Larry don't kill this list, I still read it every day
even if I don't post on it much.

Mike