Goodbye mailing list.

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:39:43 -0500

If it is not the SE-R list, then what is it?
I don't want to appear rude or unappreciative but it sounds like you are
upset over semantics. Simply because this is not the "premier"  source of
SE-R information you don't want to promote or continue its function as the
SE-R list. I am trying to understand your motivation on this but to me it
sounds like a case of sour apples. "my list's membership is down, there are
alternative sources for the info, and traffic has dropped, therefore I will
no longer offer this service"
PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM OFF BASE HERE but this is what it sounds like to
me.
 Brian

list. But I simply will no longer promote it as the SE-R list, as I
cannot do that in good faith. It doesn't feel right to me any longer.

Larry