How Should I price my 93 SE-R

RCKTPWR@aol.com RCKTPWR@aol.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:07:36 -0500

 One thing you have to remember, is that it is NOT and NEVER will be a car
like a 69 Mach 1. Its not a classic car in that sense. Sorry, but I do love
my 93-SE-R, and it does have its "cult" following, but unless your into them,
its just a Sentra. You also cant guarantee that it will last 100k. The ABS
could be minor or could be significant. Those ABS controllers aren't cheap
either. The part you replaced are good, and the receipts will mean something,
but again, not 1K. Does this car have the p/moonroof? Im def. not knocking
the car, but don't think that you have a 4k car either. Sounds clean, but
mine was advertise as excellent shape, and it wasn't. Mine is an automatic,
w/the p/moonroof. Mine had 105k when I bought it, and I paid 2800 for it back
in may of this year. I had to replace the rear pads, and just replaced the
tires for about $320. I done regret buying this car at all, and actually have
had a lot of fun w/it so far. Good luck selling
it........................just my 2 cents here.

  Bernie

  93 SE-R
    94 SE-V6 King Cab 4x4 5 spd
  69 Mach 1 390 4-spd project car :)