Coilover (GC or whatever) hardware question.

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:43:37 -0500

This is exactly the info I was looking for! I was under the assumption that
all sleeves on the market would be 50mm and it would never cross my mind to
ask about it!

Thanks Geo, I will definitely write/call them.

Chris

PS. On another note, this post by Mr. Roffe (!) is exactly the ONE reason
this list should live forever! I highly doubt that any thread in a web-based
forum would elicit this response.