Coilover (GC or whatever) hardware question.

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:33:00 -0500

Thanks a lot Geo, and actually Koni H/W is my only option currently so your
vote is not lost.

I have the pdf Koni catalog  (from the US site since the euro and
international sites for some reason do not see fit to include the coilover
sleeve pages in their distributable catalogs) and from the shape of the
items it certainly looks like it will be OK.

Still, I am one of the "unlucky" people who had 51mm rear struts so I start
with a handicap here and may have to forget the insert solution.

> Chris, Koni offers sleeves that should work.  They offer 50mm ID sleeves
> and 42mm ID sleeves.  If you cannot find them locally, I can give you some
> links.  The Koni stuff appears to be decent enough quality.

> Let me know if you need more info.  You can download the Koni motorsports
> catalog on their site in pdf format.

Chris
1992 Sunny 2.0GTi