Wrong Rotors...

Greg Vogel GregV@mossy.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:54:12 -0500

I appreciate the nice words, but it's Greg V, like "Victory". ;-p at Mossy
</shameless plug>
Also, I have Stromung B pipes in stock for B13. With resonator, $229.

Thanks,

Greg V

Jason wrote:
  I think that you would be talking about me buying
the wrong rotors... which ::fingers crossed::
thankfully I did not.  I ended up calling Greg M. at
Nissan and he set me straight as to what exactly I did
need.  (GREG IS THE MAN! even sent me a t-shirt with
my order...:D )  I am going to write up a big post
once I finally get the things put together so we don't
go through this B14/B13 confusion again.  ;)

  Jason