track days

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:23:46 -0500

Yep, now that I am working on the Classic I want to know it better. My SOLO
II season only has 3 events left this year, next one in November. Now I want
to do TDGP, Talledega Grand Prix (an oversized motorcycle course) and after
this weekend at the Petit LeMans, I want to run at Road Atlanta. I need to
find the local groups that run here. I believe the PCA chapter does some...
not sure though. Now to find the $$$ as well...

Oh yeah, and like golf... you can play all four seasons down here :-)

Thanks,
Brian

Spend the bucks and get out there and learn to drive better (and have fun
while doing it!)  Unfortunately for us here in the northeast, the year is
almost over :(  It'll be back up and running again in March or April
though