Lightweight flywheels on turbo cars

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:05:06 -0500

Well, I hate to say it, but I said those times were for Laguna Seca ...
I was mistaken, those times were on red rock, I just got a 5:13 total,
with 2 1:11 first, 2 :59's, a 1:00, and a 1:02.  My best lap on Laguna
was a 1:09 far as I know :)

Butterglry@aol.com wrote:

damn i busted ass on gt3 for 2 hours last night trying to beat your
time..... even with the F090 cup car the fastest laps i could lay down
were some 1:08's!  after that i got bored and just went drifting in the
trueno AE86, no stability crap on that thing.

shawn
91 sentra w/ no stability or trac control

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
"'92 Classic with Yoko ES100's on