Maxima Rear Discs...?

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:55:23 -0500

In a message dated 10/10/2002 10:57:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
93SER@attbi.com writes:

> U want 93-94 Maxima SE calipers and NX rotors if U wanna use it
> ona B13, for a B14 U HAVE to use 95-99 Calipers and Rotors, if U use a
> 00-03
> Maxima rear rotors and calipers U end up with huge rear brakes, they are
> like 11.5" in the rear I belive- U can use those on a B14 and B15, redrill
> the rotors for 4x100 bolt pattern.

why cant you use the 95-99 breaks ons the rear of a b13? and does anyone have
the part numbers for the nx rear rotors from powerslot or brembo? if im going
to upgrade i would like to have them match the front rotors. thanks
shawn
91 classic