The Glen

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:33:45 -0500

To which Geo wrote:

>Good for you Ray.  All too often people go to DEs and forget to check their
>ego at the door.  It's not racing.  There is no need to keep your road car
>at the ragged edge of the envelope.

Here here. I've been to 5 different Track days this year, with my bike. And
you wont believe the amount of "accidents" that happen there. The majority
are just one rider crashes, guy's pushin to hard. Case and point, here's a
pic of my buddy sliding on his back at Putnam.
http://www.soulracer.com/meyerphoto/2002/curvechasers/Crashes/index.htm
Trying to keep up with faster more powerful bikes (He's on a 600)
At Mid-Ohio, the guy who put on the track day was giving the safety breif
and said "here's what you get for being the fastest guy on the track" He
held up his hand with nothing in it. 1 1/2 hour later a guy went out and
totaled his $22,000 Ducati 996.

Bryan King
96' 200SX SE-R <--sick
02' Frontier S/C CC LB <-- Toy hauler