glen

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:08:40 -0500

Carson wrote:

> The interesting thing (other WGI drivers can chime in here...) I've
> found is that whatever my speed at the top of the esses, going onto the
> back straight, is, I won't pick up but more than a few MPH before
> braking for the bus stop.

Pretty close!  I know I was only picking up about 10MPH throughout that
back straight.  And I didn't realize how much of a downhill that is right
off Turn 1 into the esses till I saw those pictures last night.  Holy cow!
Through the bus stop, what's your speed Carson?  Because I seem to
remember a few times trying to downshift into 3rd and overreving the
engine which would be ~95.  Is that possible that I was going through
there at 95 or so?!?

ciaran