The Glen

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:50:03 -0500

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Raymond A. Kawski wrote:

> Summit.  So the first few laps when we was full on the gas
> until like the 200 ft marker then slamming on the brakes I
> was puckered for sure!

Like I told you Ray... my ass is sore after each event... from all the
puckering.  Especially when there are high speed turns involved (Pocono
125 down to 40-50 or so, Limerock 115 or so down to 60 or so? Watkins
Glen... )  I always wind up scaring myself; forget about passengers.  That
Maxima in Phoenix was good - braking way beyond where I should have and
trail braking through the turn with the ABS going the whole way and the CD
player going to boot (and skipping on that one nasty bump)

ciaran