The Glen

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:36:50 -0500

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Raymond A. Kawski wrote:

> You will find few high HP cars going fast around the track.
> I partly understand why now.  It's somewhat intimidating
> have 300 crank hp on tap.  You don't really have to worry
> about overpowering your brakes but we do!

Let me borrow your car and I'll show you intimidation from going too fast!
Joe and I have talked many times about what fun we'd have with 100 more
HP!  Not specifically aimed at you Ray!  Just that the two of us (well, I
*KNOW* Joe would) would have the balls to take a higher HP car to it's
limits

ciaran