wireing harness part # URGENT.

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 23:24:35 -0500

Mike Jez wrote:

>I'm looking for the ECU wireing harness part # for a 93-94 SE-R. I went to
>Nissan to order a new wireing harness for a SE-R but it appears that there
>are 2 diff harness for the car and they aint too sure which one is the one
>that I want. I'm looking for the one that goes from the distributor, to
>the MAF, to the coil, injectors, all the little sensors on the engine and
>into the ECU inself.

Mike, the fiche (and the FAST CD) are really hard to read, but....

My best guess is 24077-69Y60.  That appears to be the one that goes to the
injectors and such, but as I said, the drawing on the fiche sucks.  The
description is "Harness Assy - Engine."  However there is another harness
that has the description "Harness Assy - EGI," whatever that is.

Good luck.  You've got my best guess and they are usually pretty good, but
still a guess.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>