Spec V headlights

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:56:49 -0500

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 10:35:24PM -0500, NX 2000 wrote:

> headlight on my Spec V is aimed lower than the left.  Does anyone know how
> to adjust the headlight?  I had the headlight recall done on my car last

It's in the owner's manual.  Be warned that there may be tamper-
resistant paint on the adjuster screws (that's part of what the recall
addressed, IIRC).  Proceed at your own risk. :)

> Secondly, does anyone know where I can find pictures and written text on how
> to change a fuel pump on a B13, specifically an NX2000.

Dunno, but I'd start with a Haynes or Chilton manual.  The FSM is great
for specs, but for 1-2-3 directions, one often has to go third-party.  I
hear the Haynes books are excellent for B13s and B14s when you have the
FSM handy for the nitty gritty...

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |