Inertia Reel Seat Belts

Christian Acuff traceme10@hotmail.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:29:23 -0500

It has been my experience in my b14 that the driver and passenger seat
belt will lock when I take a sharp corner, or make a sudden lane change.
Also I have found that on my passenger seat belt, if you pull it all the
way out until you hear it click or you just cant pull any more, will stay
locked all the time, and the only way to unlock it is to let it retract
all the way back in. I do not know if this works on the driver side, as I
have never tried it. I would go try it right now but my baby is still in
the shop at CTC Motorsports getting her new heart. But, if it does work
on the driver side it may be useful for some spirited driving out in the
country, or for some of you auto crossers that do not have harnesses.

Robert Acuff

97 SE-R  sr20det, skyline GT-R front mount (coming the end of this week
hopefully)