NX rears

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:07:13 -0500

On Monday, September 30, 2002, at 11:05  AM, Greg Vogel wrote:

> The non-US NX does indeed have bigger rear rotors. They are 1mm larger
> in
> diameter than the fronts as well. I carry them in stock, and have them
> installed on my 93 SE-R. And Ray, they do not list a US made NX2K, it
> all in
> how you interpret the lookup. Everywhere you see an NX listed, it is a
> J/C
> or J/C/T.

Greg, what about the calipers?  Im assuming that the larger rotors
will need a different caliper as well?

Your 93, thats a Classic, or an NX?  Just wanting to clarify what
these can be put onto.

Im curious what difference you saw when you upgraded the rears in
terms of stopping power.  Any real world numbers to throw out that
might help folks justify this sort of upgrade?

I know that with the NX upgrade on the front in my Classic, its much
easier to lock up the fronts, and for some time Ive been trying to
figure out how worthwhile any sort of rear upgrade might be.