225/45 15

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:37:12 -0500

I was just thinking about my tire choice for next year and think i want to go
into the str class for solo 2.  Neways, lets say I had f&r stb's, rear sway
bar, front lower control arm brace, jic coil overs... would it be a good idea
to run a 225/45 - 15?  Or should I stay with a 205/15 -15?  If I go with the
205 im gonna go with the kumho v700 victoracer and if I go with 225 ill be
useing a kumho ecsta v700.  Id like to use the victo but then id have to go to
a 225/50 and I just think that would hurt to have the taller tire.  Im not
laying down a ton of power, just an intake and timing.  Stock clutch and
flywheel (untill it craps it self... sooon very soon).  Also would a 225 fit on
a 7" wheel?

-sean