500HP stang vs SE-R

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:12:35 -0500

No JWT ECU.  He used to work at Calsonic.  He lives in the Nashville area.
He's only run the 1/4 mile with it once.  It ran a 11.66, and they kicked
him off the track for not having a cage.  Its a '91 with a '96 motor in it.
he bought the car with a blown motor , and put a junk yard motor in it.  So
far the only tranny issues were a blown final drive or something like that.
He beats on that car everyday.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R