SR20 motor won't start

AustinPR69@aol.com AustinPR69@aol.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:54:08 -0500

I'm rather new to this list but if anyone could help me, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

Today I was driving my 93' NX2000 with only 88,000 miles and
it died at a stop sign when I put it in nuetral to slow down.
When I try to start it, it won't turn over. The starter is
working fine, and I checked the fuel pressure and it's fine,
so the fuel pump is ok. I also checked the plug wires and they
all have spark. I don't have any mods on the car yet and it
didn't have any symptoms leading to this. The starter just
turns when I turn the key, but the motor will not start. Also,
the intake stream is ok. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Austin Rose     93' NX2000 88,000 miles