Is there anybody out there?

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:53:50 -0500

At 09:38 PM 9/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Quick--
>Group, album, song. Or for you young whippersnappers, group, CD, song.

I'll abstain, since I posted the original.  Not one of my favorites of
theirs anyway.  Esp since I started listening to Phish and Trey almost
exclusively:)  It's like Those Guys on anti-depressants.

>I wonder if you could put a turntable in a B14?

Trivia:  I heard there were in-car record players back in the 1940s or so,
but disappeared from the market quickly.  Probably trashed disks quickly,
with the tracking force required.  Same reason I didn't want a CD player in
my car, until I could burn disposable copies of my stuff!

   -WC