KOYO Radiator

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:48:14 -0500

Mike Jez wrote:

>ehh if U can fit a GTiR radiator into a Sentra... and Sentra or NX radiator
>into a P10 why can't he use a KOYO radiator in a P10 ?

He can.  Thanks for making that clear.  However, it's still just a question
mark until someone gets a set of NX brackets and installs an SE-R/NX
radiator.  Perhaps I'll try it down the road a bit since I already have a
SE-R radiator hanging around.

>I do not like Koyo radiators with plastic end tanks, Honda uses them and
>they leak like a mofo after few years. I never seen a Nissan Calsonic
>radiator leak.

Good info to have Mike.  Thanks.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>