KOYO Radiator

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:00:28 -0500

In a message dated 9/25/2002 6:20:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
geo3@earthlink.net writes:

> You might be able to use the GTi-R radiator (aka the Nissan Motorsports or
> Nismo radiator) if you are willing to use the upper brackets from the
> NX.  I'm not completely certain of this though, but it looks like it would
> work.

aren't the pulsar gti-r front ends interchangable with g20's? i've heard all
body work etc is the same.....just think, a sunny hood on a g20.. .that
should solve some cooling issues shouldnt it?
shawn
"turbo pizza delivery... 12 seconds or less"