KOYO Radiator

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:14:57 -0500

> You might be able to use the GTi-R radiator (aka the Nissan Motorsports or
> Nismo radiator) if you are willing to use the upper brackets from the
> NX.  I'm not completely certain of this though, but it looks like it would
> work.
<snip>
ehh if U can fit a GTiR radiator into a Sentra... and Sentra or NX radiator
into a P10 why can't he use a KOYO radiator in a P10 ? I do not like Koyo
radiators with plastic end tanks, Honda uses them and they leak like a mofo
after few years. I never seen a Nissan Calsonic radiator leak. Just my .02.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima -- \
90 Maxima      ~~ all 5spds. totall mileage 650K miles, all moded.
93 SE-R    - - /