OT Integra Type R for sale

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:53:25 -0500

I got a buddy of mine whos got a totally tricked out 97 Type R- white one,
with NSX brakes, Toda cams, valve springs, titanium retainers, cam gears, head
work, JE 12:1 comp pistons, Crower Rods, knife edged crank, pullies, its still
got AC, Mugen header and exhaust, AEM CAI, Mugen ECU, electronic gauges-
digital, Recaro racing seats, custom roll cage, Tein coil overs with remote
resevor tanks for oil- 20 way adjustable for compression and rebound, engine
is orginal but has 5K miles on it since rebuild, car has 53K miles. Hes moving
to Japan (gonna have mad hookups on engines now ) and wants to sell it, if he
can, or he will store it here for the next 2 years. Hes located in IL, moving
to Japan this Saturday. Asking price is 20K bux- car was supposelly dynoed at
215WHP, and I drove it, hauls ass stupid fast, its a beautifull dent-scratch
free Type R, I would buy it if I didn't have a family on the way.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima
90 Maxima
93 SE-R