Tranny bolt question (engine stand)

Luis Molina lgmolina@ucdavis.edu
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:13:39 -0500

  Hey Guys..

  Well it turns out the tranny bolts are actually 12mmx1.75 I used 85mm
long bolts to get the motor
to mount to my engine stand. I know they work.. here are some pics of my
engine for proof :)

http://twinkie.ucdavis.edu/swap/fronthead.jpg

http://twinkie.ucdavis.edu/swap/intake.jpg

http://twinkie.ucdavis.edu/swap/rearcover.jpg

I was only able to use 3 bolts however. For the 4th you need to use a
nut/bolt thru one of the starter
bolt holes.

Thanks,

Luis Molina