Headers Question

Steve Baune sbaune@attbi.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:36:16 -0500

> That's false. With a header, intake, and stock exhaust, my Classic ran
15.2
> qtr. miles. Can't tell me I didn't gain any HP over stock.

> I suppose on some cars with poor exhaust systems this *could* be true, but
> that doesn't apply to us, since Nissan did a pretty decent job.

It's true the header will increase the HP with the stock exhaust, but I
don't think you'll get as much of a gain.  I had my AEBS header on with a
Greedy cat back, then put the stock back on, you could tell the difference,
it seemed choked, and didn't rev as fast.

Steve Baune
'96 200SX SE-R
'99 G20t
'90 240SX