cracked piston ring??? kinda long

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:32:29 -0500

ok guys whats up this is my compression

70, 120, 120, 120

I figure a blown oil ring or something I figure it was
because I was driving it while it was overheating....
also my #4 injector was leaking very very bad and
flooded the entire cylinder, so I heard that the fuel
mixed with the oil and thinned it out since its thin
enough to go through the rings...

Well I know I messed up somewhere but I can't exactly
point out where, heres the question:

Do you guys think it messed up when it overheated, or
because of the bad fuel leak???

Also I bought a new JDM 9.5:1 engine for 300 and am
going to run the same BB bolt on setup, what can I do
to make sure I don't do the same mistake, I already
bought another fan and am looking for water wetter,
also I don't want power steering did our cars only
come with power steering or is there another belt part
number if you have it can I have it.

Thanks

SETUP right now:
JWT ECU
370cc injectors
BB Manifold with T25

also what should oil pressure be at idle??

If you can answer any of my questions I would really
appreciate it..Thanks you have all been great so far

=====
1992 Sentra SE-R with K&N Intake and 5ZIGEN exhaust (mandrel bent)
Only a Downpipe away from boosting a T25 oh yeah and waiting until JWT returns my ECU....