Exhaust flex pipe

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:57:47 -0500

At 07:25 AM 9/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Do you guys know of a decent on-line shop to get 2.5" or 3" flex pipes.  JC
>Whitney and Road Race Engineering are all that come to mind.  Thanks.

I needed to replace one on my HS Headers a couple years ago.  All the
retail places like AutoZone wanted about $80 for it!  I stopped at a local
muffler shop I'd used before and remembered had a bunch in stock.  They
didn't want to mess with the install, but sold  it for only $25.

But check the online places - JWT, autoZone, etc.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R (parts car?)