CAI for SpecV

Lee Combs sr20depower@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 07:48:12 -0500

this is the kind of stuff I like to see. It was a
great read. In theory, it would seem you have a good
and inexpensive design for cutting down quite
considerably alot of hot air coming in.

One thing to add to it...

You may want to look into a smoother pipe running
from
the MAF to the TB. For about another $30, you could
get a peice of 2.75 or 3" ID aluminum mandrel bent
piping from www.summitracing.com or
www.jcwhitney.com,cut it to fit, drill for the
necessary hoses, paint it and be done. this should
smooth out the air flow from the POP to the TB over
the factory "ribbed for her pleasure" rubber hose it
currently has now. (At least from what I could see in
the pics)

Good luck with your next project.